After The Ceremony :: KCW Wedding Officiant Team for Pearle Hospitality Properties :: KCW Pearle Hospitality Wedding Officiants

After The Ceremony

  1. Your Officiant will place the Record of Solemnization from the Marriage License into a white envelope. This is your portion to keep.

  2. Your Officiant will mail their portion of the Marriage License to the Registrar Generals Office where your information and marriage will be registered. You will not receive notice or any paperwork from the government confirming the registration.

  3. You are required to order a Marriage Certificate, it does not automatically get mailed by the Registrar Generals Office. Read carefully the information about name change and the Marriage Certificate on the Provincial Government Website.

  4. Please Note that it is not the responsibility of Kettle Creek Weddings to purchase your wedding license or order your Marriage Certificate.